This post features my very first video tutorial detailing how to create a Facebook cover photo collage using PicMonkey. I’ve also included step-by-step directions that you can print out and follow along with the video.
We now have our very own YouTube channel, which this first video is featured on.
So here’s the video:
And here are the steps to go along with the video:
- Decide how many pictures you want in your collage. The Facebook Cover collage layouts that PicMonkey offers are for 3 pictures, 4 pictures, 5 pictures, and 7 pictures.
- Copy the pictures that you want in the collage to a new folder in your Windows Explorer and name the folder ‘Facebook Cover Photo Collage’.
- Open up PicMonkey.com.
- Click on ‘Create a Collage’.
- On the left side of the screen click on the ‘Layout’ icon.
- Click ‘FB Cover’.
- Choose one of the 4 layout options.
- At the top of the screen, click ‘Open’.
- This will automatically open up your Windows Explorer.
- Find your ‘Facebook Cover Photo Collage’ folder and choose all of the pictures and then click ‘Open’ at the bottom of the screen.
- It will take you back to PicMonkey with your pictures added on the left side.
- Click and drag your pictures in your preferred order.
- Click on the ‘Background’ icon on the left side of the screen.
- Adjust the Spacing and Corner Rounding slider bars to your preference.
- Either choose an HTML color from the HTML Color Codes website or just click on a color within the color box in PicMonkey and then use the slider button to lighten or darken that color. This will be the color of your border.
- If you are finished editing your collage, click ‘Save’ at the top of the screen, then ‘Save Photo’ at the bottom left of your screen
- Save it into your Windows Explorer.
- Open up your timeline on Facebook.
- Hover over your current cover photo.
- Click on ‘Change Cover’ on the bottom right of your cover photo.
- Choose ‘Upload Photo’.
- Once the photo is uploaded, click on ‘Save Changes’.
Here’s a Facebook cover photo collage that I did through PicMonkey for my personal Facebook page. So much fun!
If you have any questions regarding this tutorial, please comment away and I will be happy to answer any questions.
Thank you for viewing my very first video tutorial and look for more to come!
Latest posts by Pam (see all)
- 14 of the Best Summer Camps for Teens in Frederick - March 14, 2019
- Free Food On Your Birthday in Frederick, Md - March 13, 2019
- Online Grocery Shopping in Frederick, Md - February 21, 2019