Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad
Easy, delicious, & healthy strawberry goat cheese salad with raw spinach, almonds, red onion, & balsamic dressing. Top with sliced chicken and dinner is served!
- 8 ounces Bagged Raw Spinach
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup Red Onion, diced
- 3/4 cup Almonds, sliced or slivered
- 4 ounces Goat Cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup Balsamic Dressing
- 8 ounces Chicken Breast, sliced, Optional
Empty bag of raw spinach in a large salad bowl.
Add sliced strawberries, diced red onion, sliced or slivered almonds, & container of goat cheese.
Mix ingredients until fully combined.
Optional: Add sliced chicken, steak or salmon to the top of the mixed salad.
Drizzle with balsamic dressing.