Healthy Chickpea Salad - 7 WW Points
Delicious and super easy to make, this chickpea salad will wake up your taste buds, fill you up, and keep you on your healthy eating plan.
Prep Time20 mins
Resting Time15 mins
Servings: 6 (2/3 cup) servings
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 15 oz cans chickpeas, rinsed & drained
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh italian parsley
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
In a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and cumin.
Stir in chickpeas, spring onions, and parsley.
Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Add feta cheese and enjoy!