Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake Recipe: Your Ultimate Fall Dessert
Ridiculously easy to make and amazingly delicious to eat!
- - 1, 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- - 1, 12 fluid oz can evaporated milk
- - 3 eggs
- - 1 cup white sugar
- - 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- - 1, 16.5 oz package yellow cake mix
- - 3/4 cup butter, melted
- - 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking pan.
In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar and spice. Mix well, and pour into a 9x13 inch pan.
Sprinkle dry cake mix over the top, then drizzle with melted butter. Top with walnuts.
Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.