Hurricane Cocktail Recipe: The Housewives Hurricane
This Hurricane Cocktail Recipe, the Housewives Hurricane, is a deliciously sweet concoction with a secret ingredient that'll have you ready for Mardi Gras!
Servings: 1 person
- 1 1/2 ounces Amaretto Liquor I used Di Amore
- 1 ounce Light Rum I used Bacardi
- 1 ounce Dark Rum I used Bacardi
- 6 ounces Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 6 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 dash Grenadine
- 1/2 cup Seagram's Gingerale This is our secret ingredient
- 1 slice Fresh Orange
- 1 Maraschino Cherry
Combine all ingredients, except for the orange slice and maraschino cherry, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
Strain cocktail into a hurricane glass.
Garnish with slice of orange and maraschino cherry.