Big Mac Salad: A Low Carb, Copycat Recipe You'll Love!
Tastes just like a McDonald's Big Mac but in a bowl and without the carbs! So good!
Big Mac Sauce
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tsp Prepared Mustard
- 2 tbsp Dill Pickles, diced
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tbsp White Onions, Diced
- 1 1/2 tsp Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1 lb Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 4 cups Iceberg Lettuce, Chopped
- 1/2 cup White Onions, thinly sliced and cut in half
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Dill Pickles, sliced
To make the Big Mac Sauce, in a medium bowl mix all ingredients listed under the Big Mac Sauce ingredients above. Then set aside.
Brown ground beef with salt & pepper in a frying pan over medium heat until cooked through. Drain any grease.
While your beef is cooking, place the chopped lettuce, sliced onions, pickle slices, and shredded cheese into separate bowls.
When the ground beef is ready to serve, let each person assemble their salads and place ground beef on top. After that, drizzle Big Mac Sauce on top of the salad. Enjoy!