In this post, I’m going to tell you all the incredible reasons why you need to visit this magical place!
So Much More Than A Trampoline Park
Have you ever told your kids, sure, feel free to bounce off the walls!
Well, now you can!
Recently, I had the pleasure of taking my niece and nephew to Urban Air Adventure Park here in Frederick for some fun together time.
Given that my niece is 4 and my nephew is 7, it seemed like the perfect place to take them.
Admittedly, I am very competitive, even when it comes to vying for ‘Best Aunt Ever’ status.
Therefore, I knew that if I took them to the coolest kids’ destination in Frederick, Aunt Pammy would be #1 in their books!
*This post is in collaboration with Urban Air Adventure Park – Frederick. All opinions are my own.
What is Urban Air Adventure Park?
If you haven’t already been to or heard about it, this is the ultimate indoor adventure park where all of your senses are stimulated and your serotonin levels are raised!
The Frederick News Post wrote an article about their opening in December 2020.
Clearly, it’s not just a trampoline park.
Although, I have to say, the amount of cool trampolines here is astounding!
Besides the amazing trampolines, they also include a ton of other activities, literally, from top to bottom!
Here’s a list of all of the attractions they have to offer:
- APEX Trampolines – floors & walls
- Obstacle Courses
- Laser Tag
- Bumper Cars
- Sky Rider Coaster (Zipline) – Frederick has the longest one in the entire Urban Air franchise
- Ropes Course
- Climbing Walls
- Wipeout Bar
- Battle Beam
- Tubes Indoor Playground
- Trampoline Dodgeball
- Runway Tumble Track
- Slam Dunk Zone
- Kids’ Birthday Party Rooms
- Arcade Games
- ProZone Performance Trampolines
Needless to say, Urban Air is an absolute wonderland for kids and parents alike!
Where Is It Located?
Conveniently, Urban Air is located at:
5830 Ballenger Creek Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
They’re open every day of the week with the following hours:
Sunday 11:00 am to 8:00 pm
Monday 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Tuesday 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Wednesday 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Thursday 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Friday 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
The local Owners are very hands-on and always accessible to their customers.
How Much Does It Cost?
So, how much does this thrilling experience cost?
Well, it really depends on what type of extraordinary experience you’re looking to have!
To break it down, here’s what they have to offer:
1. Camp Urbie’s Adventure Camp
YES, they offer weekly summer camps (Monday through Friday) each month during the months of June, July, and August!
Specifically, Camp Urbie’s Adventure Camp is an entire week of:
- Open Play
- Guided Activities
- Urban Air t-shirt
Full Day $259
9:00 am to 12:00 pm $179
1:00 pm to 5:00 pm $179
One Day Drop-In $100
Additionally, you can become a member and take advantage of all they have to offer on the regular!
Endless Play Membership
Memberships include unlimited visits each month!
- Basic: $9.99 a month – includes endless basic trampoline access & more.
- Deluxe: $12.99 a month – includes endless deluxe level attraction access & more.
- Ultimate: $14.99 a month – includes endless ultimate level attraction access & more + a small snack.
- Platinum: $17.99 a month – includes endless platinum level attraction access & more + a slice of pizza & a snack.
- Parent Membership (Because why do the kids get to have all the fun?!) $3.99 a month – includes access to same attractions as child. Excludes free food.
3. Daily Attraction Passes
Alternatively, if you’re just looking to try out Urban Air for the day, they offer daily attraction passes.
Just go to their pricing & ticket page to see everything included in each type of attraction package AND to purchase your tickets online before you even step foot through the door!
Platinum Attractions $35.99
Ultimate Attractions $28.99
Deluxe Attractions $24.99
Basic Attractions $19.99
5 & Under Pass $13.99
Urban Air Socks $2.99
One Spin Zone Ride $9.99
One Laser Tag Play $12.99
Parent Pass 50% of child’s pass
4. Kids Birthday Parties
Urban Air has truly thought of everything a kid could ever wish for!
And birthday parties are no exception.
For more information, go to their Birthday Party page for pricing on all of their different packages, including Glow Parties for the older kids!
5. Group Events
Yes, Urban Air even offers group events:
- Non-Profit Fundraising
- Private Park Rental
- Team Events
- School Field Trips
- Spirit Night School Fundraisers
For all the deets, go to their Group Events page.
What Ages Is Urban Air For?
This is one of the many things I love about Urban Air Adventure Park!
Simply put, there is no age limit!
Literally, there are activities for people of every age!
Because I was here to write this blog post and to take photos, I opted not to get a play pass, but I really wish that I had.
I really wanted to take my shoes off, set my camera aside and go play!
Shhh, don’t tell anybody but my niece asked me to sit on this fun swing with her.
I mean, how could I deny that cute little face?
Besides, it was too much fun!
What To Expect Before You Go
First and foremost, expect a LOT of laughs, smiles, and fun!
In addition to this, here’s what else you can expect.
1. Sign the Waiver, Make Your Payment, & Get Your Socks & Wristbands
First, when you get here, you’ll see an area with computers where you sign in, sign your waivers, and pay for your tickets.
However, if you want to get all of that stuff out of the way before you even get here, you can do it all online to reserve your spots and even order your food!
Then, get your socks and wristbands (to show which attractions you’ve paid for) and walk over to the shoe cubbies to take off your shoes and put on your Urban Air socks.
2. Time To Play!
And now it’s time to play to your heart’s content!
The below photo is my brother with my niece jumping in the Freestyle Jump area.
Without a doubt, she loved having her Daddy jumping with her!
According to this next trampoline area, gravity is overrated!
I happen to agree because I couldn’t tear my niece away from defying gravity here.
As you can see, you are allowed to literally climb the walls and jump off of them!
As you can see, my niece is fearless because she wanted to show me ALL of the attractions, including the Jump, Duck, Dodge (Wipeout).
The padded bars swing around and you have to either duck under the bar, dodge the bar or jump over it.
Finally, whoever is left standing is the winner!
For my nephew, the bumper cars were THE main attraction!
In truth, I’ve never seen bumper cars this cool!
They light up and if you get inside the ‘Flip Zone’ bumper cars, you can use the controls to flip upside down!
Another favorite attraction for my nephew was the Warrior Course Ball Pit.
He could’ve stayed here all day climbing and jumping throughout the course and happily falling into the pit of balls.
Meanwhile, my niece was loving the indoor playground.
In addition, she just loved being my tour guide, showing me the Cafe, Laser Tag, the arcade area, as well as her slick basketball skills.
Satisfy Your Hunger & Thirst at the Cafe
I love that you don’t have to cut your day short by having to leave Urban Air to get something to eat!
Specifically, the Cafe offers the perfect ‘lets-eat-and-get-back-to-playing’ foods:
- Hot Dogs
- Soft Pretzels
- Ice Cream
- Sports Drinks
What Makes Them Stand Out From the Rest?
At this point, you might be asking yourself, what makes this place stand out from any of the other indoor family entertainment venues?
Here are my reasons why Urban Air Adventure Park in Frederick is my new favorite indoor kids’ amusement destination:
- HUGE place = not feeling crowded! This place is the former location of Super Fresh grocery store. Not only is it a huge place to walk around, but also, it has extremely high ceilings.
- Experienced, friendly, knowledgeable & helpful staff – you need good staff in order to keep this place clean, safe, and running smoothly. And that’s exactly what I observed!
- Something for everybody! There truly is something for everybody here. With the variety of attractions whether you’re a toddler, an adult, or in between, I can assure you that epic fun will be had by all!
- Your child is guaranteed to get out ALL of their energy! With the assortment of attractions, your child will be climbing, jumping, shooting basketballs, sliding, and zip lining their way to a really good night’s sleep!
- Plenty of tables & chairs to sit – Kids have a LOT of energy!! There are times when you just want to sit down and watch them play. With the large amount of space and lots of tables and chairs, taking a seat for a breather is not a problem.
Lastly, as you can see from these smiling, sweaty faces, Aunt Pammy succeeded in earning her ‘Best Aunt Ever’ status.
My job here is done.
Have you been to Urban Air Adventure Park yet?
Tell us what your favorite attraction is!