I found this recipe out of the September 2012 issue of Health Magazine. It is a Bethenny Frankel Recipe and oh is it good!!
Makes 2 sandwiches and is 436 calories and 10 Weight Watchers Points Plus Value per sandwich.
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 T pine nuts
- 2T prepared pesto
- 4 oz part-skim mozzarella (I used shredded)
- 4 slices whole-wheat artisan bread (I couldn’t find whole-wheat so I used multi-grain)
- Spray some Pam (non-stick spray) in a skillet and set it on medium heat.
- Toast the pine nuts in the skillet, turning with a spatula, until they turn golden brown.
- Spread the pesto on 2 slices of bread.
- Layer each slice with the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle the toasted pine nuts on top.
- Top with the remaining slices of bread.
- On the preheated skillet, add more Pam and grill both sides of the sandwich until the cheese has melted and the bread is a golden brown.