If you’re looking for the best french toast in Frederick Md you’ve absolutely come to the right place!
We’ve got 24 restaurants right here in Frederick County who can now claim bragging rights!
Who Makes the Best French Toast in Frederick Md?
Whether it’s cream cheese stuffed french toast, brioche bread french toast, bananas foster or the classic, straight-up traditional version, we’ve got restaurants on this list who offer it!
And don’t even get me started with the variety of toppings & fillings!
To be honest, the possibilities are endless, including:
- Maple Syrup
- Fresh Fruits
- Fruit Sauce
- Powdered Sugar
- Chocolate Syrup
- Salted Caramel
- Whipped Cream
- Cinnamon French Toast
Did you know that there’s even a french toast fried chicken sandwich?
Yeah, I haven’t tried that one yet and I honestly don’t know if any of these restaurants make it, but I’d be willing to bet that they do!
How I Got My Best French Toast List
Needless to say, these peeps will not steer you in the wrong direction!
To be fair, I’ve listed the restaurants in alphabetical order.
In addition, I’ve included each restaurant’s:
- Website Link
- Phone Number
Also, I private messaged each restaurant asking for a picture.
Not many responded because clearly they’re busy doing what they do best – making amazing food for our town!
However, the photos I did receive from a few restaurants are placed under each restaurant’s name.
Best French Toast Restaurants in Frederick Md
Without further ado, I give you our list!
1. 4 the Love of Sweets Bakery & Cafe
“4 the Love of Sweets is my favorite, hands down”
2. Airways Inn of Frederick
3. Bollinger’s Restaurant, Catering & BBQ
4. Cafe Nola
5. Carriage House Inn
“Bananas Foster french toast at the Carriage House brunch!”
6. Cellar Door Restaurant
7. Firestone’s Culinary Tavern
“Firestones brunch is amazing!”
8. Gambrill Mt. Food Co.
9. Hootch & Banter
“Their stuffed french toast is so good!”
10. Isabella’s Taverna & Tapas Bar
11. Madrones Restaurant
“Madrones is great during their brunch!”
12. Masser Toll House Inn
13. Mountain View Diner
15. The Mount Airy Inn – Brioche French Toast
“Best brioche french toast!”
16. The Olde Towne Restaurant Woodsboro
17. Olde Town Restaurant & Bakery Mt. Airy
“Worth the drive to Mt. Airy!”
18. Oscar’s Alehouse (West)
19. Ragin’ Reef – Bananas Foster French Toast
“Bananas Foster style french toast!”
20. Silver Diner – Frederick
“Silver Diner has some really yummy french toast!”
21. The Derby Restaurant & Bar
22. The Wine Kitchen On the Creek
23. Thurmont Kountry Kitchen
24. Up on Market Bistro & Inn
What To Do Now
Lastly, now that you have your list and you’ve made your restaurant choice, be sure to either click on their website link, go to their Facebook page, or give them a call to get:
- Their hours of operation
- The types of french toast they serve
- Timeframes & days when french toast is on the menu
Then, you’ll be armed with all the information you need to make the most informed decision!
Finally, check out some fun activities you can do after eating a good breakfast!
- The richly historical Gathland State Park in Jefferson
- Beautiful waterfalls at Cunningham State Park in Thurmont
- Nice walking trails alongside Middle Creek at Doubs Meadow Park in Myersville.
Not only can you enjoy some quality time outside, but also, you’ll be able to burn off the calories you just ate and not have to feel guilty!