This salted caramel mocha frappe recipe will have you wondering why you pay way too much of your hard earned money buying one at the local coffee shop instead of just making a healthier version at home!
I haven’t posted anything sweet and decadent lately and I’m really craving something sinful and sweet without the guilt.
Salted Caramel Mocha Frappe
So I present to you this recipe for a Salted Caramel Mocha Frappe!
Salted caramel is my new obsession!
I mean, who doesn’t love sweet and salty?
Needless to say, this frothy treat fits the bill for that craving.
- Nestle Hot Chocolate, No Sugar Added (Amazon)
- Instant Coffee Granules, like Folgers Classic Roast (Amazon)
- Choc Zero Honest Syrup Caramel Sauce, Sugar Free (Amazon)
- Crushed Ice
- Fat Free Reddi-Wip
- Ground Sea Salt (Amazon)
Of course using the fat-free, light, sugar free varieties of all of the ingredients make this a good, healthy, guilt-free mid-afternoon or late evening treat.
Mmmmmm! Look at the sea salt and sugar on top of that caramel!
As you can see from the picture of the glass, it only makes 1 serving size. It’s not huge like the kind you get at Starbucks or McDonald’s or wherever else you can get these types of drinks. But it’s enough to satisfy that craving.
So there ya go! Another great alternative to going the ‘Darn-it-I-regret-having-that!’ route.
Enjoy! And stay tuned for more guilt-free, Weight Watchers friendly recipes.
Salted Caramel Mocha Frappe – 3 Weight Watchers SmartPoints
- 2 packets Nestle Hot Chocolate No Sugar Added
- ⅓ cup Instant Coffee, granules
- 1 tbsp Honest Syrup Caramel Sauce, Sugar Free
- 1 ½ cups Crushed ice OR 8 to 12 ice cubes
- 1/4` cup Fat Free Reddi-Wip
- 2 dashes Ground Sea Salt
- 1 dash Splenda No Calorie Sweetener
- In a tall glass, combine cocoa mix & instant coffee with 1/3 cup hot water and stir to dissolve.
- Add 2 teaspoons caramel dip and stir until melted.
- Transfer mixture to a blender.
- Add 1/3 cup cold water and ice, and blend at high speed until smooth.
- Pour and top with Reddi-wip and remaining 1 teaspoon caramel dip.
- Sprinkle with salt and sugar or Splenda and enjoy!
- Events in Frederick Md This Weekend | March 23-26 - March 23, 2023
- Cajun Shrimp Gumbo Recipe with Andouille Sausage - March 8, 2023
- Egg Roll Casserole Recipe - February 24, 2023