In this post I’m going to give you the recipe for these deliciously Healthy No Bake Cookies.
And what’s even better is that they’re Weight Watchers friendly.
Only 4 SmartPoints and 3 Points Plus Value per cookie.
Healthy No Bake Cookies
As you can see from my pictures, they are delectable.
I’ve always loved anything sweet and salty with a crunch and these cookies fit the bill!
Healthy No Bake Cookies Are So Easy To Make
They’re so ridiculously easy to make that you can whip them up in no time!
Keep them on-hand as a snack for when you have that sweet craving and just need something sinful, without the guilt.
As I tried the first cookie, I was amazed at how tasty they are!
Approved by my picky eater
Then I tested them out on my picky son.
He LOVED them!
I didn’t tell him that they’re Weight Watchers friendly.
I don’t have to feel guilty letting him eat a few as a treat.
Recipe for Healthy No Bake Cookies
Healthy No Bake Cookies – 4 Weight Watchers Points
- - 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- - 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- - 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- - 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- - 1/8 teaspoon salt
- - Cooking spray
- - 3 cups whole-grain cereal such as Kashi Go Lean
- - 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Combine first 5 ingredients (through salt) in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute.
- Remove bowl from microwave; stir with a large rubber spatula coated with cooking spray until smooth.
- Stir in cereal and chocolate chips.
- Coat 1/4-cup dry measuring cup with cooking spray.
- Lightly pack measuring cup with cereal mixture.
- Drop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Freeze for 8 minutes or until firm.
3 Weight Watchers Points Plus Value
Tips for making healthy no bake cookies
I would recommend spraying a quick spray into the 1/4-cup measuring cup each time you pack in the cereal mixture.
It will make it easier to drop the cookies onto the parchment paper.
This recipe, which I got from my Cooking Light Magazine, says that it makes 15 cookies.
Mine made more like 18 cookies.
But if I had packed each 1/4 cup serving more tightly, it might have ended up being 15.
They Taste Like Chocolate Covered Pretzels
I can compare the taste of these cookies to chocolate covered pretzels.
They are seriously heaven in your mouth!
What recipes with cereal do you like to make?
We’d love to hear from you in the comments!
For more healthy treats, click on over to:
Latest posts by Pam (see all)
- 17 Best Christmas Cookie Recipes For Your Holiday Season - December 8, 2019
- Free Christmas Events in Frederick, Md: Tis the Season! - November 23, 2019
- Frederick County Public Libraries: All You Need to Know! - November 18, 2019